n the late 15th century there was a home farm in Celejów, a property of Jakub and Paweł of Chotcza of the house of Nabram. In the second half of the 16th century the Chotecki family chose Celejów for their seat and had a two-storey manor-castle erected. It was made of blocks of stone. Before 1570 Emarcjanna de domo Chotecka married Andrzej Dunin-Borkowski and the castle passed into his hands, as a dowry. In 1740 the Tarłowie family, the next owners of the castle, had it rebuilt according to the project of Franciszek Mayer, an architect. The second time the castle was developed was in 1800 by the Lubomirski family. In the years 1823-1831 the castle belonged to the Czartoryski family and later on, in 1847, to Marcin Klemensowski.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.