he castle was erected in the 17th century by the Ligęza family. Soon afterwards it became a property of the Lubomirski family. Yet in the late 17th century Michał Kazimierz Lubomirski developed the castle and transformed it into a palace in a Baroque style.
In 1780 the palace passed into the hands of the Stojowski family, who lived there by 1846. It was already devastated then. In the following years the structure got burnt in a fire and was pulled down. The entrance gate has survived till now.
Show on map
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.
Je¶li jeste¶ zainteresowany zakupem ksi±żek o tematyce zamkowej to zapraszam do przejrzenia biblioteczki wystawionej na sprzedaż. Zebrana kwota zasili cel charytatywny.