here used to be two castles in Dzierżoniów. They were enclosed within the defensive walls of the town and were situated on its opposite ends. The duke's castle existed here up to 1795, then on some part of its area an Evangelic church was raised. An Evangelic school, still active in the 19th century might have occupied some of the castle foundation buildings.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.