n 1535 the owner of Niedzica, Hieronim Łaski, pledged the castle with Jan Horvath and began the construction of a new castle, mentionned in documents as Falkenstein. No research was made to appoint the castle's location. According to Piotr Stępień the castle might have been situated on a hill behind the present manor of the Jungenfeld family.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.