n the 15th century the Kamionka estates belonged to the Górka family . In the 16th century it passed into the hands of the Szamotulscy family and they had a stone-and-brick two-storey castle built here. In the early 17th century it was still their property. In 1649, when Orzechowski was the leaseholder of the castle, the foundation was demolished by the Cossack troops.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.