robably it was at the suggestion of the Koński family that the castle was built in Końskowola at the turn of the 15th century. The first record of one-round-tower fortalice goes back to the 16th century.
From 1532 the object belonged to Andrzej Tęczyński, then, in the 17th century to the following families: the Zbarski, the Wiśniowiecki, the Opaliński. Devastated probably at the turn of the 18th century.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.