he starost's castle was raised probably in the 15th century. It was a two-storey structure surrounded by an embankment and a wall with so-called "maksymiliańska" gate . At the turn of the 17th century it underwent reconstruction and soon after, in 1616, it got damaged. Then it was damaged again in 1794. By 1816 only two walls survived.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.