he record of manor in Łęczna goes back to 1442. On its site a brick-and-stone castle was built for the Firlej family in the late 16th or in the early 17th century. The dwelling house was a two-storey building. A brick-nogged-timber-wall with one tower encircled the courtyard. The castle passed into the hands of the Noskowski family as a dowry. Later it returned to the Firlej family. In the late 18th century it became a property of the Rzewulski family, then passed on to Hieronim Szeptycki, then to Ksawery Branicki, then to Kazimierz Nestor Sapieha.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.