oon after 1175 when Bolesław Wysoki (The Tall) had settled the Cistercians [dok] in Lubiąż, on the site of a borough they raised a church (first historic record dated 1208). That was the first brick-and-stone structure in Lubiąż. After the church had been pulled down, a brick fortified monastery was built on its site in the late 13th century. Presently existing monastery was built in the years 1685-1715. It is one of the most spectacular examples of baroque architecture in Europe.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.