A Renaissance manor in Ścinawka Dolna dates from 1590. It is a three-wing, two-track foundation with an arcaded courtyard. The elevation was partially decorated with sgraffito. The manor was rebuilt several times, e.g. in the 18th and 19th centuries. Apart from the Renaissance sgraffito decoration dating from the 16th century also window framing works have survived.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.