he castle was built in the 15th century. In 1600 extended and rebuilt in the Renaissance style. Rebuilt and extended in the 18th and 19th centuries. Originally surrounded by the earthworks which have partially preserved up to now. The renovation works were carried out in the years 1964-1966. Now it is a private property, but is not in use, probably.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.