he first recerod of a castle on the east promontory of a hill (present settlement of the city) goes back to 1395. Its foundation was uncovered during archeological research.
After the castle had been destroyed the Holly Spirit (św. Ducha) church and a hospital for poor people were built on its site. The remains of the castle were used as materials for building a one-storey structure called "Gród" (stronghold). It was situated less then 100m to the west of the castle.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.