he knight castle in Bobrzany was raised probably in the early 14th century.
It was a small defensive structure comprising a dwelling tower surrounded by the wall on a plan of rectangular shape. In the 15th century the castle got damaged and then was abandoned. No sooner than in the years 1544-1560 the existing walls were developed and the structure was transformed into a three-wing Renaissance palace. The access to the palace was across a drawbridge over a moat. The palace's front elevation was reinforced by two small corner towers. The forth wing was built afterwards. Although remained intact after the World-War-II operations, the palace was abandoned. In 1960 there was a fire in the palace in Bobrzany. In 1983 the structure was bought from the state by a private person.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.