n a historic record going back to 1529 there is a note of a grange in Borów, a property of the Pilecki family. It was probably them to have a castle built here sooner than in 1596. It was a two-storey structure set on a rectangular plan with a corner tower. In 1649 it was a property of the Borowski family.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.