n the years 1519-1531 the Great Crown Chancellor, Krzysztof Szyd³owiecki, had a castle built by the Kamienna River. Initially the foundation consisted of the main castle and the approaches to the castle with a gate tower.
In the 18th century the castle was fortified with bastions. In 1656 Swedish troops destroyed the castle. Soon afterwards it was reconstructed. In the 19th century it fell into ruin. The fragmentary walls, fortifications and a gate tower are the only remains of the castle.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.