here is a cone-shaped emplacement of a stronghold from the early Middle Ages in the village of Czacz, which once served as a knight's fortalice. It is situated on the left bank of the Samica River.
The first reference to the village was made in 1301. In the 14th century it belonged to the families of Szaszor and then Ramsze-Opolski, in the 15th century to the family of Czacki of the house of Świnka, from 1603 - to the families of Gajewski, then Szołdrski and Żołtowski.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.