o the south of the settlement of Czudec there is a hill called "Zamczysko", on which Gabriel Leńczyk discovered some fragments of walls built in gothic brick during his archaeological research in 1954.
In 1354 the castle had already been in existence as Kazimierz Wielki (the Great) gave it then to Jan Pakosławica of Stróżysk of the house of Półkozic.
Show on map
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.