eyond the area of the town, on a marshy land, a duke castle was built in the late 13th century, surrouned by a moat. After being demolished in 1475 it has never been reconstructed. In 1829 it was pulled down and only the remnants of the embankments to the east of the town have preserved until now. According to drawings by Werner the castle was set on a regular quadrangular plan.
The emplacement of a stronghold is in the close neighbourhood of Dom Kultury.
Show on map
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.