he residence in Kazanów Stary ( the Old ) was raised probably by Marcin Kazanowski around the mid-16th century. This small foundation mainly consisted of a rectangular dwelling house with three towers at the corners. A lower rectangular building was adjacent to the fourth corner. The stone wall enclosed the courtyard and a moat surrounded the whole complex. In the north-east corner there was a small gatehouse within the line of walls.
In the years 1637-1643 the castle was transformed into a palace structure in an early-Baroque style and thus adapted to the needs of Adam Kazanowski.
The only remain of the palace is a mound with the foundations of the palace hidden under the ground.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.