n the late 14th century the owners of the town of Łańcut, the Toporczykowie family of Pilcza founded a small wooden castle surrounded by embankments and moat to the north of the old town of Łańcut. In course of time that wooden structure was probably replaced by another one made of brick and stone. In 1608 when the castle belonged to Stanisław Stadnicki it was plundered and damaged by the troops of Łukasz Opaliński.
The reconstruction of the foundation of the old castle of Łańcut is still impossible.
Show on map
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.