he ruin of the 14th-century knight castle erected by the Włodkowie family. It was built on an irregular plan with a courtyard surrounded by a moat and an earth-made embankment with a tower built on it. A wall built on the rock protected the castle from the South. Abandoned and then destroyed in the 17th century. In 1927 Witold Czeczot purchased the castle area and erected a stone building adjacent to the castle. Only fragmentary walls of the castle integrated into the rocks have remained up to now. In the neighboring area a leisure centre was built by Zabrzańskie Zakłady Naprawcze Przemysłu Węglowego.
Show on map
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.