he Służejów castle was erected in some 1600 as a Renaissance foundation of residential meaning. It consisted of a square tower and a present two-storey west-wing building. In the 18th century and later in 1801 the restoration works were carried out and in 1935 it was extended as new wings were built. The original stairwell was situated in the west wing.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.