he first record of the Łaszczów castle goes back to 1549 and it had probably been raised shortly before that date. From 1578 it belonged to the Łaszcz family, then to the Gorajski family. Remodelled in the 17th and 18th centuries. After 1770 it was adopted for a synagogue. The former armoury set on the square plan has survived. There is a key-shaped shooting position in one of its walls.
Serwis wykorzystuje technologi? cookie w celu uprzyjemnienia u?ytkowania.